Alumina catalyst is Xiangrun and Bairui’s alumina catalyst line in the industry Alumina catalyst include claus catalyst, catalyst carrier in petrochemical, hydride sulfurization, low temperature shift catalyst.
Classification of alumina catalyst:
● Claus catalyst
● promoted activated alumina,
● TiO2/AL2O3 catalyst,
● TiO2 catalyst,
● Fe2O3/Al2O3 catalyst,
● Co-Mo/AL2O3 catalyst.
● CuO/Al2O3 catalyst
Characteristics of Alumina catalyst
● High surface area activated alumina sphere with tailored pore size distribution
● Effectively application
● Good active impregnation or immersion
● Enhances Claus reaction activity through increased diffusion rates and surface activity
● Specifically designed for use in all beds for high activity conversions of H2S/SO2
● - Ideal for conversion of COS and CS2 in the first converter
● - Well suited for use in sulfur recovery processes operating
Q: How do you control the quality of activated alumina beads?
A: As professional group in activated alumina, We control our quality by the factory testing department. We also can do FDA, BV, SGS or any other Third-party testing.
Q: What size is appropriate for activated alumina fluoride removal
A: The recommended size for activated alumina fluoride removal is 1-2mm and 2-3mm.