The activated alumina with potassium permanganate ball with purple surface, after a high temperature solution compression, decompression and other production processes, the adsorption capacity is twice higher than the similar product, It has high crushing strength and long usage time.
XR2006®M is a chemical filter media, filtering by adsorption and then oxidation, and has a low pressure drop due to its uniform size and spherical shape. Activated Alumina impregnated with Potassium Permanganate is a high surface area activated alumina pellet, impregnated with potassium permanganate during its manufacturing. The result is a chemical filter with enhanced performance in removing Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Mercaptans, as well as light organics from airstreams.
The series of air filtration media:
We see ativated alumina with KMN4 could remove sulfur dioxide, arsine, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen oxides, low molecular weight organics.
- Activated Alumina Ball
- Activated Alumina Ball Product Use
- Alumina Desiccant
- Alumina Desiccant Application
- Structure Of Activated Alumina
- Activated Alumina Performance
- Alumina Powder
- Alumina Powder Properties
- Commonly Used Adsorbent
- The Activated Alumina Customer Pay On The Spot.
- The Heart Of The Alumina Manufacturers - Shando...
- 3-5mm Activated Alumina Adsorbent Manufacturer