Model NO.: XR-99
Structure Feature: Spherical
Usage: Chemical Industry Product
Transport Package: 25kgs Woven Bags
Origin: Zibo, China
Material: Alumina Powder
Type: Random Packing
Effect: as Support Use
Al2O3: 99% Min
HS Code: 69091200
99% High Alumina Ball is normally employed as catalyst bed support for chemical reaction towers in which foreigh matters should be strictly kept at minimum and the operating temperatures often above 500oC.
The superior thermal properties combined with its high density and ability of withstanding 1500 oC operating temperatures that make it a good choice for heat retention or equilibration media.It's high alumina content,low silica and high strength make it fit for high temperature and stream applications.
Application for 99 Alumina Ball:
Ethylene Cracking & Drying
Typical Physical Properties:
|Typical Physical Properties||Inert Ceramic Ball|
|Specific Density (g/cm3)||3.4-3.7|
|Packing Density (g/cm3)||1.9-2.1|
|Water absorption (%)||1-5|
|Mohs Hardness (scale)||9|
|Max Operating Temp.(oC)||1500|
Typical Chemical Composition:
|99% Alumina ball (%)||>99.0||<0.2||<0.1||<0.2||<0.5||<0.1||<0.3||<0.2|
The available size and crush strength:
Monica: +86 13518630890
Tel: +86 533 3037068
- Activated Alumina Ball
- Activated Alumina Ball Product Use
- Alumina Desiccant
- Alumina Desiccant Application
- Structure Of Activated Alumina
- Activated Alumina Performance
- Alumina Powder
- Alumina Powder Properties
- Commonly Used Adsorbent
- 300 Mesh Activated Alumina Powder for Catalyst ...
- Activated Alumina Hollow Cylinder as Catalyst C...
- 99% High Purity Alumina Ceramic Ball
- KMnO4 Activated Alumina Impregnated Potassium P...
- The Activated Alumina Customer Pay On The Spot.
- The Heart Of The Alumina Manufacturers - Shando...
- 3-5mm Activated Alumina Adsorbent Manufacturer