Commonly used adsorbents are carbonaceous materials for various activated carbon adsorbents and metal, non-metallic oxide adsorbent (such as silica gel, alumina, molecular sieves, natural clay, etc.).
The main indicators to measure the adsorbent are: the adsorption capacity of different gas impurities, wear rate, loose bulk density, specific surface area, crush strength and so on. For the removal of gas, oil and plant oil refining, to prevent viruses and molds, gas recovery of natural gas and sugar and other color material discoloration.
- Activated Alumina Ball
- Activated Alumina Ball Product Use
- Alumina Desiccant
- Alumina Desiccant Application
- Structure Of Activated Alumina
- Activated Alumina Performance
- Alumina Powder
- Alumina Powder Properties
- How To Choose High Quality Activated Alumina
- Activated Alumina Korea
- Activated Alumina Russia
- Activated Alumina Producers
- How To Make Activated Aluminum Powder
- Production Method Of Pseudoboehmite
- Activated Gamma Alumina Powder for Catalyst Sup...
- 90% Alumina Ceramic Ball as Catalyst Carrier an...
- Activated Alumina Regeneration Method? It Is A ...