In here, we introduce the basic TIO2-AL2O3 catalysts production process. TIO2-AL2O3 beads could be used as carrier or catalyst.
1) Titanium dioxide and quick-release powder with a particle size of 100-400 mesh are thoroughly mixed in a three-dimensional mixer according to a certain mass ratio;
2) the above mixed powder is added to the sugar-coating machine, and a certain adhesive is added during the rolling process. The binder is added for rolling forming, and when the particles having a certain diameter are formed.
3) the obtained shaped particles are taken out and dried to be calcined to obtain a spherical T12-Al2O3 composite oxide.
If you require TIO2-AL2O3 catalyst carrier or alumina base catalyst, please find us!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Static drying
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- The activated alumina to purify the transformer...
- Pseudo boehmite specification and application
- How to choose high quality Alumina polishing po...