Activated alumina desiccant properties
Activated alumina is a solid material with a high degree of porosity, has a large specific surface area, has good adsorption properties, but also has good pressure resistance, wear resistance and heat resistance, and thus, is widely Used as a catalyst carrier for efficient adsorbents, desiccants, and various reactions.
Activated alumina desiccant
(1) Product grain structure Grain structure: X-P type Molecular formula: AL2O3 Molecular weight: 102
(2) Product properties: This product is white, spherical porous material non-toxic, odorless, non-powdered, insoluble in water.
Some bad factories recycle the wasted and used activated alumina and sell them with high price same as new activated alumina. Their life is short and performance is bad in long usage. So please clients find the best alumina desiccant, our Xiangrun and Bairui are the best choice of activated alumina desiccant for you. Our activated alumina is high performance, large pore volume with high adsorbent.
We could produce big pore activated alumina with pseudo boehmite. We produce pseudo boehmite by ourselves. Our technology is very good.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Static drying
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- Natural Gas Dehydration 4A Molecular Sieve
- High Quality Zeolite 4A Molecular Sieves4A Mole...
- activated alumina regeneratiuon
- How to increase the life of activated alumina b...
- Can activated alumina balls be used repeatedly?
- Pseudoboehmite application in FCC
- Is Actived alumina with potassium permanganate ...
- Activated alumina adsorption capacity
- How to improve activated alumina performance
- Activated alumina desiccant production process