What type of polishing powder is used for resin lens polishing? Where can I buy it? Our company professionally produce the alumina polishing powder for resin lens.
The 0.3um polishing powder produced by our company can be used for stainless steel mirror polishing, titanium polishing, cast iron polishing, aluminum mirror polishing, stone mirror polishing, metallographic polishing, paint polishing, resin polishing, PCB circuit board polishing, glass. Polishing, optical glass, lens polishing, resin lens polishing, fast polishing, good brightness, no scratches.
Shandong Bairui Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd is a high-purity white powder that meets the needs of the market and adopts a unique production process and utilizes advanced production equipment at home and abroad to produce a high-purity white powder through a rigorous production process. The following superior performance:
1. The crystal phase is stable, the hardness is high, the particles are small and the distribution is uniform;
2. Strong grinding force, fast polishing, bright luminosity and good mirror effect;
3, high grinding efficiency, good polishing effect, high surface finish, strong cutting force, fast light, can throw a uniform and bright Xingze.
The application of polishing powder
1, artificial gemstones, zircon, glass, natural gemstones, jade, jade, agate,
2, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, titanium, cast iron and other metal products mirror polishing.
4, stone, marble, granite surface mirror polishing.
5, paint mirror polishing, resin polishing, etc.
6, metallographic analysis
7, optical polishing
The recommended dosage is 8-20%, and the slurry is adjusted and polished. The user should determine the optimal amount to be added according to different systems.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Static drying
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- The activated alumina desiccant in heatless reg...
- How to remove arsenic by activated alumina?
- Activated alumina regeneration method
- Na below 0.1 pseudo boehmite
- What is activated alumina
- What is Alumina polishing powder
- High Purity Alumina Powder and High temperature...
- activated alumina adsorbents and catalyst subst...
- Activated Alumina for Chemical Processes and En...
- who produce the qualified activated alumina for...