Definition: The quantitative adsorbent and the quantitative solution reach the balance after full contact for a long time. (The liquid to be treated or the gas is agitated and mixed with the adsorbent while the liquid to be treated or the gas is not flowing from top to bottom through the adsorbent, and this adsorption operation is called static adsorption.
1, moisture-proof packaging: cameras and photographic materials, precision instruments / appliances, food, medicine, shoes, clothes, leather, weapons, telecommunications equipment.
2, the air off: home closets, cabinets, floors, musical instruments and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- Molecular sieve
- XR Alumina polishing powder application
- The best alumina decciant
- Natural Gas Dehydration 4A Molecular Sieve
- High Quality Zeolite 4A Molecular Sieves4A Mole...
- activated alumina regeneratiuon
- How to increase the life of activated alumina b...
- Can activated alumina balls be used repeatedly?