Kind: Amphoteric Oxide
Transport Package: Bag
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Quality: First Class
HS Code: 28182000
Macroporous Pseudo-Boehmite for Aluminum Salt Products is white powder with high purity, low pile, large pore volume, high specific surface and good compatibility. It can be easily decentralized and soluble in acid and diluted alkali solution. It can become highly active alumina after low-temperature roasting and dehydration.
This product is a good raw material of aluminum salt products. After the molding process, it can not only be the different forms of desiccant, adsorbent and catalyst support, industry. Besides, it is a good raw material of fill ink and light-emitting materials.
|Bulk Density||≤0.20g/cm3||≤0.20 g/cm3|
|Pore Volume||0.8-1.0 ml/g||0.8-1.0 ml/g|
The particle size can be adjusted to meet the customer's different need.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Static drying
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- Low Sodium Pseudo Boehmite
- XR101 Activated Alumina as Adsorbents for Petro...
- 8% Potassium Permanganate Activated Alumina Ads...
- Activated alumina in air dryers
- Peptizing ability of pseudo-boehmite
- Activated alumina sds
- ACTIVATED ALUMNA SDS XR101 SPECS
- The alumina polishing powder for resin lens
- The activated alumina desiccant in heatless reg...
- How to remove arsenic by activated alumina?