Status: Solid Catalyst
Classification: Homogeneous Catalysts
Effect Size: Promoter Catalysts
Application Industry: Industry
Specific Surface Area: 240-280m2/G
Specification: strong adhesion
HS Code: 28182000
Response Type: Hydrogenation
Usage: Positive Catalyst
Pore Volume: 0.37-0.45
L.O. I: 26-28%
Transport Package: 25kg/Bag or 50kg/Bag Plastic Bag
Low Sodium Pseudoboehmite
Non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, white gel (wet) or powder (dry), high crystal phase purity, good peptization performance, strong adhesion, has the features of thixotropic gel.
This product is mainly used as catalyst carrier to produce petroleum, chemical environmental protection and other industries, e.g., used as hydrogenation catalyst carrier, methanation catalyst carrier, vehicle tail gas treatment carrier.
Physical and Chemical index
Specific surface area
Chemical components %
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Static drying
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- XR101 Activated Alumina as Adsorbents for Petro...
- 8% Potassium Permanganate Activated Alumina Ads...
- Activated alumina in air dryers
- Peptizing ability of pseudo-boehmite
- Activated alumina sds
- ACTIVATED ALUMNA SDS XR101 SPECS
- The alumina polishing powder for resin lens
- The activated alumina desiccant in heatless reg...
- How to remove arsenic by activated alumina?
- Activated alumina regeneration method