The commonly used methods for removing arsenic include adsorption, coagulation and ion exchange. What are the specific requirements for arsenic removal by activated alumina?
1. The optimum pH for the adsorption of arsenic by activated alumina is 4~6, the removal rate is maintained above 95%, and the maximum removal rate is 99% when the pH is about 5.5.
2, activated alumina adsorption of arsenic by fluoride ions, carbonate ions and phosphate ions have a greater impact, nitrate and sulfate have no effect, and chloride ions have the effect of promoting adsorption;
The adsorption of arsenic on activated alumina can be well fitted by Langmuir adsorption isotherm, which belongs to monolayer adsorption. The maximum adsorption capacity is 15.7mg/g; its kinetics accord with Lagergren second-order kinetic model.
ZIbo Xiangrun Environment Engineering Co.,Ltd professionally produce adsorbent, activated alumina carrier, activated alumina microsphere, activated alumina defluoridation agent, and is widely used. Desiccant for gas and liquid, adsorbent for gas purification, defluoridation agent for drinking water, color of industrial sewage and odor eliminating agent.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Static drying
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- Activated alumina regeneration method
- Na below 0.1 pseudo boehmite
- What is activated alumina
- What is Alumina polishing powder
- High Purity Alumina Powder and High temperature...
- activated alumina adsorbents and catalyst subst...
- Activated Alumina for Chemical Processes and En...
- who produce the qualified activated alumina for...