How to increase the life of activated alumina balls for air compressors？
The life cycle of the special activated alumina balls for air compressors is normally one to two years. Depending on the industry and the environment, the life cycle of activated alumina balls is not the same. Therefore, this requires the customer continuously observes the active alumina ball in the process of use. If it needs to be replaced, it must be promptly replaced so as to avoid powdering and crushing in the air compressor tank and clogging filter and other filtering equipment.
Then, the question arises, how to improve the service life of activated alumina balls for air compressors. Here we introduce several methods for increasing the life cycle of activated alumina balls.
The use of activated alumina balls can be divided into the following types, as follows:
1: Drying tower temperature is controlled at 40 to 55°C during normal production of activated alumina balls.
2: Follow the procedure to control the operation of the extraction process for activated alumina balls.
3: Activated alumina balls are required to control the interface of the drying tower at 1/3-2/3, stabilizing the operation to prevent the interface of the drying tower from fluctuating to prevent alkalis.
4: Increase the regeneration temperature and increase the regeneration time, fully regenerate the activated alumina balls.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Static drying
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- Can activated alumina balls be used repeatedly?
- Pseudoboehmite application in FCC
- Is Actived alumina with potassium permanganate ...
- Activated alumina adsorption capacity
- How to improve activated alumina performance
- Activated alumina desiccant production process
- Activated alumina carrier
- The application of activated alumina carrier
- The Factors for Selecting Active Alumina Carriers
- The treatment method of wastewater after activa...