Definition: A certain weight of adsorbent filled in the adsorption column, so that a certain concentration of constant-temperature solution at a constant flow rate, and thus measured through the adsorption capacity and equilibrium adsorption capacity. (The liquid to be treated or gas flows through the adsorbent from top to bottom.
1, air-dry: warehouse, ship warehouse, pharmaceutical factory, precision machinery, electronic equipment factory, compressed air, instrument air dry.
2, industrial gas dehydration refining: hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, chlorine, CO2, acetylene, ethylene, methane, ethane, propane, SO3, SO2, natural gas, gas.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Static drying
- Desiccant application
- Molecular sieve
- XR Alumina polishing powder application
- The best alumina decciant
- Natural Gas Dehydration 4A Molecular Sieve
- High Quality Zeolite 4A Molecular Sieves4A Mole...
- activated alumina regeneratiuon
- How to increase the life of activated alumina b...
- Can activated alumina balls be used repeatedly?
- Pseudoboehmite application in FCC