Desiccants are substances that remove moisture from moist substances and are often classified into two categories: chemical desiccants such as calcium sulfate and calcium chloride, which are combined with water to form hydrates for drying; physical desiccant such as silica gel and active Alumina and the like, and dried by physically adsorbing water.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Static drying
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- Molecular sieve
- XR Alumina polishing powder application
- The best alumina decciant
- Natural Gas Dehydration 4A Molecular Sieve
- High Quality Zeolite 4A Molecular Sieves4A Mole...
- activated alumina regeneratiuon
- How to increase the life of activated alumina b...