Model NO.: 8% Potassium Permanganate Adsorbent
Drying Method: Static Drying
Sorbent: Potassium Permanganate Adsorbent
Al2O3: More Than 80%
Specification: Chinese Standard
HS Code: 28182000
Shape: purple Sphere
Kind: Potassium Permanganate Adsorbent
Desiccant: Chemical Desiccant
Kmno4: More Than 8%
Transport Package: 25kg Kraft Paper Bag/Drum.
Origin: Shandong, China
8% Potassium Permanganate activated alumina Adsorbent
This product choose the suitable adsorption carrier to produce by the impregnation method, the adsorption capacity is more than 2 times with similar products. This product is to use strong oxidizing of Potassium Permanganate to oxidative decompose reducing harmful gas, so as to achieve air purification. There is high removal efficiency of harmful gases, such as SO2, H2S HCHO etc. The advantages of this product are the large adsorption capacity and long service life.
The content of Potassium permanganate is available to produce by the demand of customers. The general contents are 4%,6%,8%,10% and so on.
After use for certain periods, the adsorption ability gradually decrease, we can determine whether it has lost its effectiveness according to the color of products.
25Kg Kraft paper bag/Drum.
please do not open before use, avoid lighting and high temperature to affect its effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Adsorbent - silica gel
- Adsorbent - Alumina
- Adsorbent - activated carbon
- Adsorbent - zeolite molecular sieve
- Adsorbent - carbon molecular sieve
- Common desiccant
- Desiccant classification
- Static drying
- Dynamic drying
- Desiccant application
- Activated alumina in air dryers
- Peptizing ability of pseudo-boehmite
- Activated alumina sds
- ACTIVATED ALUMNA SDS XR101 SPECS
- The alumina polishing powder for resin lens
- The activated alumina desiccant in heatless reg...
- How to remove arsenic by activated alumina?
- Activated alumina regeneration method
- Na below 0.1 pseudo boehmite
- What is activated alumina